REBEKA version 220.127.116.11
This update contains the following new features and improvements:
- The results of the deterministic simulation
for the separate sewer system are presented differently: Both water and
TSS are divided into overflow and throttle discharge. The various
criteria for estimating discharges under "Settings / Simulation" have
been removed as they often confused users. If the same results are to be
achieved as with previous versions with standard settings, then the
maximal throttle flow (Separate Sewer System / Outflow) must be set to
0.1 * base flow of the river. Then the number and duration of the
discharges correspond to earlier calculations of the number and duration
of discharges. The earlier calculation of discharge volume cannot be
reproduced, because with the new calculation the sum of the overflow
volume and the sum of the base runoff (or throttle runoff) is always
equal to the total net rainwater runoff volume. The discharge volume
according to the old calculation is equal to the discharge volume +
discharge duration * max. throttle discharge (if this is set to 0.1 *
base discharge of the river).
The setting option for the various criteria of separate sewer
discharge calculation under "Settings / Simulation" has been removed.
- In the results of the deterministic simulation for the combined sewer system,
the number of days with overflow is now also given. This variable is
also used as a criterion for the new VSA rainwater directive. It is
mostly very similar to the number of overflow events.
- The type of calculation of the critical discharge for bed load
(resp. the critical shear stress) can now be set under "Settings /
Simulation". The setting is saved project-specifically. The calculation
"tau crit. proportional to (d90/dm) ^ 2/3 * dm" is used as standard.
- If an inflow file is used for the combined sewer system, the overflow fraction of NH4 load is no longer specified, as the calculation cannot be carried out due to a lack of information.
- New format for * .out files
so that the output can be expanded more easily: A [variable name] = has
been added to each line (as with INI files). This makes the file easier
to read in a text editor, as each value is supplemented with a variable
- Log window
(activation with Ctrl-Alt-L): A CPU time in sec (accuracy msec) is
given in front of each entry. The duration for a section / procedure can
be determined from the differences. AppDataPath and path of the program
call are now also given (useful if something doesn't work).
- Bug fixes:
- Overflow fraction NH4 = NH4 Load in WW discharged / NH4 Load in WW from the Catchment is now calculated exactly if NH4 conc. is 0 in rainwater (otherwise approximate)
window: Qmax of the inflow in the combined sewer system was possibly
displayed incorrectly (when simulating different projects several times
without restarting the program). The error did not affect the results.
This error has now been resolved.
- Calculation of the Overflow fraction NH4 could trigger a "division by zero" error if no NH4 load was generated in the combined sewer system. This has now been fixed.
- If an Access Violation is triggered at startup of the program, it is listed in the log window and should therefore be easier to locate.